What counts as personal data?
Personal data is defined as any type of information that can be attributed directly or indirectly to a living person. These are some examples of what counts as personal data:
Personal identity number
Vehicle registration number
If you visit our website, place an order from our store or agree to join our email-lists we will be responsible to protect your personal data and follow the laws and restrictions in order to protect your personal data.
The ones responsible for this is Douglas Luhanko and Kerstin Neumüller, owners of Blue Highway Clothing AB
Katarina Bangata 69
Vat no. SE556957-727201
What does Blue Highway Clothing AB and our store Second Sunrise use your personal data for?
- When you purchase something in our webshop your personal data is saved in order for us to easier keep track of the history of what you ordered
- When you set up a commission deal with us to sell vintage clothing we will ask for your name, address, telephone number and social security number
- When you leave garments for repair with us we will ask for your name and telephone number
We use this data for the following
- Name and adress for delivery
- Payment handling
- Information needed in order to handle complaints and warranty matters
- To keep you informed of products and events that are connected to our store in our newsletter
- The Swedish law regarding bookkeeping
We support the rights to protect one's privacy, both in the real world and online and we will do all we can to keep you protected. We will only use your information to communicate with you and to give you the best service as possible and we will never knowingly sell or in any other way share it with another company, with the exception of the reasons stated above.
How long to we store your data?
We plan on storing your data until we cease our business, or until you ask us to delete it.
Also, our money conversion app (that allows you to see the price in different currencies) wanted us to tell you that...
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.