This tall wallet is handmade in Sweden by Lone Wolf Leathers. The material used is veg tanned shell cordovan in a bordeaux tan produced by the Japanese tannery Shinki-Hikaku, known for making some of the finest leathers in the world!
Shell cordovan is the name of a piece of leather that comes from the fibrous flat muscle (or shell) beneath the hide on the rump of a horse. The leather is known to be difficult to produce but the reward is a piece of leather with exceptionally good durability and a unique non-creasing characteristic. In other words, a material that will last a life time!
The inside of the wallet is made of veg tanned leather from Tärnsjö garveri, Sweden who are also a well known tannery known for making top quality leather.
The wallet is all hand-stitched using saddle stitch, a time-consuming technique where the stitches are made one at a time in pre-punched holes. This seam is more durable than a machine-made seam, and even if one stitch would break the seam will still hold and it will be easy to repair.
Dimensions: 18,5 cm long, 9 cm wide and 2 cm thick.
- Lone Wolf Leathers Medium Wallet Shinki Shell Cordovan Bordeaux
- Outer leather: 100% veg tanned Shell Cordovan leather made by Shinki-Hikaku, Japan
- Inner leather: 100% veg tan bovine leather from Tärnsjö Garveri
- Bordeaux color
- 1 Card slots
- 1 Stack slots
- 1 Coin slot with brass zipper
- 3 Bill slot
- Coin snap button
- Solid brass attachment for wallet leash or chain
- Hand stitched using saddle stitch technique
- All hand made in Sweden by Lone Wolf Leathers