This bracelet is all hand made by Tenable Crafts in Southern Sweden. These products are one-offs and all made by Hampus Luhanko who draws inspiration from different cultures and time periods, depending on what speaks to him at the moment.
This particular bracelet is inspired by the beautiful craft behind Native American jewelry from the so-called "Fred Harvey era" dating back to the early 20th century.
This bracelet is designed as a belt and it will fit most wrists, but it is also made to be easy to shorten! If desired just cut the end of the strap to a desired length.
- Tenable Crafts Silver & Leather Thunderbird Bracelet
- Width of the silver buckle 33 mm
- With of the leather strap 1 cm
- Length of the leather strap 25,5 cm
- Made of Sterling silver and leather
- Hand made by Tenable Crafts in Sweden